Monday, November 28, 2011

Oh The aggressors! Oh The killers of the Innocent ! -Dr.M.K.Sherwani

Oh The  aggressors! Oh The killers of the Innocent ! ***********************************************************                               When the tide  of  time  turns  against you,When  'mis' is added  before your  'fortune',When the trigger of the gun goes to your victims,When you are  pounded with the rain of bombs ,Call me, my dear  sisters ,brothers  and sons!I will come to sacrifice my life for your sake. Today my faint voice for you is a mad man's cry,You are inebriated with the power of air, land and sea,Tomorrow when you are forlorn, with empty hands,Weeping  over the heaps of  dead and  wailing injured,Call me, my dear  sisters ,brothers  and sons!I will silence their revenge with the Triumph of Mecca. Today is the time for you to learn from the past,The Biblical parables are enough to show you the path;The aggressors have always met their ugly fate.When the aggressed of today 
stand  on your chest,Call me, my dear sisters , brothers  and sons!I will placate their fury with the verses of  the Holy Book.When the pangs of conscience  make  you sleepless,When you are left with nothing  but regret and remorse,When  the images of today frighten you with  every  breath,When the memory of your vicious deeds makes you numb,Call me, my dear sisters , brothers  and sons!I  will console you as I  have a human heart.***************************************Dr.Mustafa Kamal Sherwani,LL.D.Lucknow, U.P. India

No comments: