Saturday, October 3, 2015

Indian Express Reports: Kill policemen, never commit suicide: Hardik tells Patel youth


Indian Express Reports:

Kill policemen, never commit suicide: Hardik tells Patel youth

Kill policemen, never commit suicide: Hardik tells Patel youth

Later, Hardik Patel denied that he gave such an advice. "I have not given any advice to kill policemen. This is an attempt to misguide the people." Sardar Patel Group (SPG) convener Lalji Patel, who was the first to start the agitation for reservation for Patels in OBC quota, distanced himself from Hardik's advice.


-- 



















































Pl see my blogs;

https://youtu.be/Qn-briKVC3c

Let Me Speak Human!My Heart Pierced but I may not sing like a nightingale!

Diwali Dhamaka: Strategic Sale of PSUs may Kickstart Soon


Feel free -- and I request you -- to forward this newsletter to your lists and friends!

No comments: