Saturday, May 5, 2012

BIRLA SUNLIFE Insurance Ambush Marketing Causes Undue Harrassment!

BIRLA SUNLIFE Insurance Ambush Marketing Causes Undue Harrassment!

I am not interested in Insurance!I am not going to invest in the Insurance sector anymore. But I am getting calls from BIRLA Sun  SUNLIFE  Insurance daily again and again. I have clarified them every time. But they call and disturb me daily. I am a Working journalist and writer. i am too busy to waste my time. But they have decided to continue the Ambush Marketing.They are just ringing my Phone number 033-2565-9551.This afternoon, at 1.00 PM around, the caller who did not tell me his name, rather threatened me that they would continue to call and I may complain.

Is this the Marketing Strategy of Private Insurance companies?

It is meant to inform everyone. As I may not expect any action from the government which does everything to promote Private companies at the Cost of Public Sector.

If You are in a position to do something, please do to stop the none  sense!

yours faithfully

Palash Biswas
Journalist and writer,
Gostokanan,
Sodepur, Kolkata- 700110.

No comments: