Friday, November 4, 2011

Edgar Steele Interview KXLY TV Parts 1-4: Jail and Conviction

Subject: Edgar Steele Interview KXLY TV Parts 1-4: Jail and Conviction

 
 
 
 
The 7 minute part that actually aired on www.KXLY.com :-/
and written only
 
Cyndi's actually emailed the station and they only quoted part of what she said.

Cyndi says, "On the aired version, they read part of a statement that I emailed Melissa Luck just before the interview.  I copy in the full statement I sent below, with the portion in red that they wouldn't read on the air:

"I just want to state for the record, that my husband is innocent and I don't say that blindly, because I, the government's "alleged victim," will not put my life at risk for anyone.  The only people that have victimized me is the FBI, the prosecutors and the court.  They have  done nothing but lie and have run this case with nothing but judicial misconduct, including violating the 5th and 6th Amendments rights by invading his attorney-client privileges and then some.  So, when they wrongly sentence my husband, they are wrongly sentencing me as well, by depriving me the rest of my life with my husband and destroying a family that was a happy, solid and loving before his wrongful arrest.

"They did put my full statement on line."

---------------------------------------------------------------

For more information of this tragic occurrence go to www.free-edgar-steele.com

No comments: