Monday, November 8, 2010

Fwd: [bangla-vision] Children & Their parent (Male); The West, Europe, East and Far East, where it is applicable



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: DR AWATAR SINGH SEKHON <assekhon@shaw.ca>
Date: Mon, Nov 8, 2010 at 6:03 AM
Subject: [bangla-vision] Children & Their parent (Male); The West, Europe, East and Far East, where it is applicable


 

Posted by Janab Habib Yousafzai:


My FATHER  and ME

 

 

When I was 4 Yrs Old I knew : My father is THE BEST

 

 

 

When I was 6 Yrs Old: My father seems to know everyone

 

 

 

When I was 10 Yrs Old: My father is excellent but he is short tempered

 

 

 

When I was 12 Yrs Old: My father was nice when I was little

 

 

 

When I was 14 Yrs Old: My father started being too sensitive

 

 

 

When I was 16 Yrs Old : My father can't keep up with modern time

 

 

 

When I was 18 Yrs Old : My father is getting less tolerant as the days pass by

 

 

 

When I was 20 Yrs Old : It is too hard to forgive my father, how could my Mum stand him all these years

 

 

 

When I was 25 Yrs Old : My father seems to be objecting to everything I do

 

 

 

When I was 30 Yrs Old: It's very difficult to be in agreement with my father, I wonder if my Grandfather was troubled by my father when he was a youth

 

 

 

When I was 40 Yrs Old: My father brought me up with a lot of discipline, I must do the same

 

 

 

When I was 45 Yrs Old: I am puzzled, how did my father manage to raise all of us

 

 

 

When I was 50 Yrs Old : It's rather difficult to control my kids, how much did my father suffer for the sake of upbringing and protecting us

  

When I was 55 Yrs Old: My father was far looking and had wide plans for us, he was gentle and outstanding.

 

When I became 60 Yrs Old: My father is THE BEST

 

Note: It took 56 Yrs to complete the cycle and return to the starting point 
"My father is THE BEST "

Let's be good to our parents before it's too late and pray to Allah that our own children will treat us even better than the way we treated our parents.

 

__._,_.___

--
Palash Biswas
Pl Read:
http://nandigramunited-banga.blogspot.com/

No comments: