Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Came from Kanyakumari. Excellent to see TRI Sea and Vivkanand Rock

Palash Biswas

Palash Biswas Came from Kanyakumari. Excellent to see TRI Sea and Vivkanand Rock after visiting Chennai, Pondycherry, Madurai, Rameshwaram and Kundon Kullam. Tomrrow would be visiting Triunanvali.Would be writing in details as soon as reaching Kolkata.

about a minute ago · ·
    Palash Biswas

    Palash Biswas toady I landed in Kanyakumari and browsing the net based in Kudan Kullam Nuclear Power Plant. It is nice experience to visit Tamilnadu despite the Language problem. I have already Visited Chennai, Pondyccherry, Tiruchi, Madurai, Rameshwaram andso on. I would be vissiting TIRUNAVALLI day after tomorrow to trace the most... Ancient CIvilisatin DRAVID Non Aryan.

    I would be writing in detail when I return to Kolkata.

    See More
    Yesterday at 7:21pm · ·

    --
    Palash Biswas
    Pl Read:
    http://nandigramunited-banga.blogspot.com/

    No comments: