Monday, February 1, 2010

Dear Sir/Madam,

Dear Sir/Madam,
 
My name is Rtd. Gen. Sozinho Manuel, of federal republic of Angola.
I was the officer in charge of securities in lubango gold mind. One
of my boys was arrested last year, after interrogations he mentioned
my name. After six months i was arrested and put under house arrest
for moving about 250 kg of gold dusk with my boys to south Africa for
sell.
 
But before I was arrested, I have deposited the total sum of $4,200,000:00
and 50 kg of gold dust also for sell in a Private security company with
a fictitious name, which I am the only person that has the documents in
South Africa, But now i am on house arrest, I can not go out and my phone
Lines has been cut, i only use my laptop computer in my bed room, even for
me to use it I have to bribe/tip the police men on duty in my house.
The government has frozen all my local account and my properties.
Pending when the court will free me, please I will be glad if you can
receive this money for an investment in your country on my behalf until I
come over to join you, what I will do is to ask the security company to move
out the money to you in a near by country. What I want from you is your contact
address, phone number.
 
I am ready to give you 35% of the total sum. While 5% will be use to upset the
local and international expenses during the cost of this transactions. Please if
you are ready to assist do send to me your contact information's. Contact address
and your phone/private mobile numbers.
Send reply to britosozinho@att.net
 
 
Rtd. gen. Sozinho Manuel

No comments: