Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Re: NYTimes.com: The New York Times in Print for May 25, 2009



On Tue, May 26, 2009 at 2:38 AM, <alizeta_ouedraogo001@voila.fr> wrote:
The New York Times E-mail This
This page was sent to you by:  alizeta_ouedraogo001@voila.fr

Message from sender:
Dear friend, I am suffering long time pancreatic cancer,my condition is really deteriorating and its quite obvious that I won't live more than six months,according to my doctors.I am willing to donate the sum of $5,000,000US,for charity works.I wait your reply to proceed.God bless U. Mrs.alizeta.

TODAY'S PAPER  
The New York Times in Print for May 25, 2009


Most E-mailed
1. The Case for Working With Your Hands
2. Op-Ed Columnist: State of Paralysis
3. Dear Donna: A Pinup So Swell She Kept G.I. Mail
4. Brain Power: At the Bridge Table, Clues to a Lucid Old Age
5. Job Losses Push Safer Mortgages to Foreclosure

»  Go to Complete List

Copyright 2009  The New York Times Company | Privacy Policy  



--
Palash Biswas
Pl Read:
http://nandigramunited.blogspot.com/

No comments: