Saturday, May 30, 2009

Re: CAN I TRUST YOU

See How They Cheat!

On Sat, May 30, 2009 at 5:11 PM, adams kam <adamskam-13@msn.com> wrote:
 
This is Urgent
 
Bill & Exchange Manager
of African Development Bank (A.D.B)
Mr. Adams Kam.
 
Dear Friend,

I am Mr. Adams Kam ,Staff of Africa Development Bank (A.D.B) in Burkina faso. west africa I would like you to indicate your interest to receive the transfer of $6.5 Million. I will like you to stand as the next of kin to my late client  who died along with his entire family on 31 july 2000 in a plane crash.You can confirm the genuiness of the deceased death by clicking on this web site  http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm
 
Hence,i am inviting you for a business deal where this money can be shared between us in the ratio of 50/50 If you agree to my business proposal. further details of the transfer will be forwarded to you as soon as i receive your return mail. have a great day.
yours, 
Mr. Adams kam





--
Palash Biswas
Pl Read:
http://nandigramunited.blogspot.com/

No comments: