Friday, February 6, 2009

A blog entry on the proposed Pune University Campus at Ras Al Khaimah and the GoI's attitude to education in general

A blog entry on the proposed Pune University Campus at Ras Al Khaimah and the GoI's attitude to education in general

Dear friends,

As I start working on my final thesis beginning this weekend, I have had to find time to relax and write this piece based on a news item in the Khaleej Times. Sadly, writing a piece about India even while I am relaxed and the news that it is based on is positive, is not entirely a worry-free task. The ability of the criminals who run the country to screw anything positive up is legendary in not just my opinion, but that of the vast majority of people who live in India.

Please do check out my piece below and offer your comments on it. As always, bouquets and brickbats are equally welcome.

http://mehulkamdar.sulekha.com/blog/post/2009/02/university-of-pune-plans-to-open-a-campus-in-ras-al.htm

I do know that many of you are members on Sulekha. Please feel free to post directly there if you would like to. I would appreciate all feedback, of course, as I always do.

Mehul

No comments: